Wednesday, March 17, 2021
9:00 am - 10:30 am
How to Improve your Company’s Value: Run it Like You’re Going to Sell It, Even If You’re Not!
Presented by: Patrick Wood and John Lee, Griffin Financial Group
Ever wonder how much your strategy, organization, and policies add or subtract from your business value?
- How your business model generates cash flows, and the stability of that cash flow
- Blocking & tackling: professionalizing your business
- The valuation effect of shareholder liquidity vs. business investment policy
- Positioning your company to be attractive to a buyer
- Acquisition program: Copy the Private Equity model
- Real world examples of how a company’s historical business model helped or hurt valuation
Zoom Link will be shared in advance
On the Road Best Practice Series Concept
Our members have told us that they would like an effective and efficient way of learning about and implementing the best practices of family business. This series will take the High Center on the road “virtually”, so that member employees can attend a 1.5 or 2-hour workshop related to a specific subject or best practice. You and your employees can attend virtually and learn about the concepts of a best practice, and more importantly, how to integrate these practices into your company.
In these sessions, speakers will present and take questions regarding their areas of expertise. We plan to run these events as “virtual” sessions, with plenty of time at the end for questions. These sessions will be taped and made available on our website.